Tuesday, October 9, 2012

THE LORD'S NAKED KNIFE

Your Spirit cuts like a naked knife
deep in my soul
It gets to the root of my problems
You can make me whole
 
I don't have to go it alone
if I choose You
I can cast my cares upon You
like 1 Peter 5:7 tells me I can do
 
So I give you permission
dear Lord
to take your knife
and cut out of me
worry, fear & strife
and any of their friends
hanging round
because its in you Lord
that my peace is found
 
Thank You for dying
on the cross for me
I ask you to forgive
any sin in me
 
Pierce the void deep in my soul
fill me up and make me whole
I trust Your hand
Your the great I AM
 


1 comment:

  1. WOW...deep calling unto deep, Gloria! I see my part in calling out these "friends hanging round"...the small foxes that spoil the vine...the Great IAM as the Head and my destiny in the Body of Christ! Forgive me Father for the worry, fear and strife and show me their small fox "friends hanging round" so I may offer them up as a sacrifice to your knife...that I too may be made whole!

    ReplyDelete